When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary.
当我失意低落之时,我的精神是那么疲倦不堪。
When troubles come and my heart burdened be.
当烦恼困难袭来之际,我的内心是那么负担沉重。
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence.
然而我默默的伫立,静静地等待。
Until you come and sit a while with me.
直到你的来临,片刻地和我在一起。
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains .
你激励了我故我能立足于群山之巅。
You raise me up,to walk on stormy seas.
你鼓舞了我,故我能行进于暴风雨的洋面。
I am strong when I am on your shoulders.
在你坚实的臂膀上我变得坚韧强壮。
You raise me up,to more than I can be.
你的鼓励使我超越了自我。
There is no life -
世上没有——
no life without its hunger.
没有失去热望的生命。
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly.
每颗悸动的心也都跳动得不那么完美。
But when you come and I am filled with wonder.
但是你的到来 让我心中充满了奇迹。
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.
甚至有时我认为因为有你我瞥见了永恒。
You raise me up,so I can stand on mountains .
你激励了我故我能立足于群山之巅。
You raise me up,to walk on stormy seas.
你鼓舞了我,故我能行进于暴风雨的洋面。
I am strongwhen I am on your shoulders.
在你坚实的臂膀上我变得坚韧强壮。
You raise me up,to more than I can be.
你的鼓励使我超越了自我。
版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。
如需转载请保留出处:https://bianchenghao.cn/bian-cheng-ri-ji/43724.html